Monday, March 9, 2015

slice 9/31

              My coach calls a timeout. I look at the clock. It reads Home(us) 30 away 30. Time 15 seconds. 4th period. Then I look at my coach who is drawing up a play for us. The play was for me to wrap around the key and then catch the ball and then next to shoot the ball. I nod my head then step out on the court. This was my time to shine. I get in my place. I see the ref give the ball to noah. No presser. The I rap around the key and catch the ball in three point territory. Then I go up to shoot the ball. I hear the ref say " thats a three if it goes in". Then I see it go IN.    

1 comment:

  1. Very intense, I almost thought we were camping, *applause/laughter*, I love that adrenaline rush you get while playing sports, and that amazing feeling when you do something great.

    ReplyDelete