Sunday, March 15, 2015

slice 19/31


If I were to put five things into a time capsule to look at when I was older, the first thing I would put in it would be clippings from my last hair cut so I could be sure to know my natural color when I’m older and want to dye it. The second thing that I would put in it would be my iPhone 6 so that when I’m older and they come out with the iPhone 1000, I can compare the two phones. The third thing that I would put in it would be a journal, if I kept one (which I don’t). The fourth thing that I would put in it would be some token to remind me of how many sports I am playing, like a jersey from my team. The last thing that I would put in the time capsule would be a photo of my family standing outside of my house.

4 comments:

  1. cool slice Idea. I like that part with the iPhone. in 10 years your phone is going to be junk, compared to the iPhone 16. I never thought about doing a time capsule as a slice. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea for a slice. The blue writing is a little hard on the eyes though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great slice. I really like this idea. It's really cool way to think about the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the slice! I have never thought about what I would put into a Time capsule. I agree with Lena, the blue hurts my eyes. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete