Sunday, March 15, 2015

slice 18/31


If I were given a lot of property in the middle of nowhere and all the money in the world I would start off by building a mansion. I would have a tunnel from the mansion to a basketball court the size of the Pepsi Center. Next to that I would build all of my closest friend’s houses there. Then connecting to the other side of my house I would build myself a go-carting course. Inside of my house there would be a movie theater, two pools, a gaming room, and a huge room for my pets. I would have a pug and a golden retriever and, of course, one cat.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good future. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I would enjoy that too. Even as someone who doesn't love basketball in the way you do. Enjoy your mansion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the ideas for your mansion. Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete