Tuesday, March 3, 2015

slice 5/31


         Have you ever had a Takis? Well last night I  had my first ones. They are AMAZING!!!! Now I know why they made a song about them. So, I was in a friends car headed to baseball and then my friend was like have you ever had one of these things? Then i was like no but this weird kid that I go to school with loves them and showed me this song about them. Then yes was like " here try one". I got to admit, I was scared. But then I took it from him. And then I ate it. And I was then BLOWN away. It was so good. Then it got spicy. Then it went away and I was fine. Now i know what i have been missing at on my whole life!! You should try them.

2 comments:

  1. Really? What does it taste like, savory? Like a Lays chip? I want to be completely sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading about how you finally got to try them after hearing about them in class. Remind me to show you how to embed videos into you post so people can watch them on your blog.

    ReplyDelete