Monday, March 2, 2015

Slice 2/31

              This slice is going to explain why basketball is the best sport and my opinion on it.  Okay, I love basketball. It is my favorite sport. I really enjoy it a lot. I love it so much, that I play on two different teams. One of my teams is my school team. My other team/ my more competitive team plays in the gold crown league. This team is vary vary good. For this team, we did okay this year. It was really hard to win because we were the shortest team. It was still really fun and we did win a lot of games.                                                                                                                                                              
            For the logan team, we did pretty good this year. I really enjoyed this year a lot because I got to play point guard which was really fun. Point is the person that for the most part brings the ball up and down the court. So it was really fun to get to do that. I really look forward to next year it is going to be really fun.

                     

6 comments:

  1. That sound fun! It sounds like you're really good. I don't know much about basketball but point guard sounds like a fun position! It's great that you enjoy it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no good at basketball but it's so satisfying when you score! I enjoyed reading your slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your slice. I liked how you combined two topics into one slice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how good I am at basketball... I think it's great that you have so much enthusiasm for a sport. You know my enthusiasm for a sport... the sport of Snapchat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basketball is a lot of fun. The Logan team is a lot better because you play on it but we don't play much so I am glad you like your other team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a lot of fun watching you play basketball this year. Your dribbling skills improved a lot. What was your best basketball moment of the year?

    ReplyDelete