Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Slice 4/31

           

           You know that feeling when you spend a long time writing something and then something happens and you ether don't save it or something happens and it disappears? Well that is feeling is happing to me right now. I is a bad feeling. It is a mix of mad, disappointment, frustration, sadness. and most of all, you feel stupid. Worst of all when its frustrating when you tell your teacher and then feel like they don't believe that you when you really did it. You get mad at yourself.
           But then you think about it from the teachers perspective. How can you not think that they did not do it. Its not there! There is no proof that they did it. So once you do that you cant be mad at the teacher. So then you get even more mad at yourself. 
           Then you see that you did it twice. Okay then you get Even more mad and every thing above is just twice as bad. Then you think how could the teacher believe you? How?   I mean really, how could they? Then, you get uncurrent for not having the stuff and then have to explain to your parents that you were uncurrent and your day is wrecked because you did two really really stupid things.  

7 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff Kenny, I do agree, although i believe mistakes and failures are the key to success, and what brings you down helps you get up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have personally never had this happen, but that would be bad, yes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same, I once had a project that I had to completely re-type the day before expo because it was not saved. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that feeling! I once had a paper I needed to turn in, but forgot it on my seat and became uncurrent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once, an EXPO project I had worked on for two weeks vanished when I cleaned up the desktop on a computer. I experienced the exact same thing you describe here. Nice slice Kenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This all sounds very frustrating. I am sorry that you had so many un-excellent things happen all at once. Make sure you always, always save, and frequently!

    ReplyDelete