Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Slice 7/31



I love how pretty the sky is.  I really injoy looking at it in the morning. Also I love watching sunsets. They are so pretty. Sometimes I just law down and stare at the sky. Also when ever I go skying, I love to watch the sun come up during the car ride. My favorite color is orange so when the whole sky turns turns my favorite color, I get happy. Looking at clouds is also really fun. I love to look at them and figure out what they look like. Another fun thing that I like to do, is get a window seat on the airplane so i can look at the clouds and the sky.    

2 comments:

  1. I also really like sunsets, especially when there is purple in the sunset! It makes the sky look really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunsets, but I like sunrises more. Im not even a morning person. In fact I hate mornings but I love sunrises. My favorite color is red and I like when there are flecks of reed in the sunrise/set too.

    ReplyDelete