Monday, March 2, 2015

book blog/ slice 3/31

The Apothecary
Week one of two

This book is about a teenage girl who just moved to London from California because her parents are communist. when she moves to London she becomes friends with apothecary son. The something happens and the Apothecary gets kidnaped. What happens to the apothecary?
So far, I am really liking the book. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a good read. It is a really really long read at least for me and I am read pretty fast. So read this book!!! I is good.
   

3 comments:

  1. this sounds like a mystery book, and boy do I like mystery books. thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like the apothecary is more than just a place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a good book. I might check it out!

    ReplyDelete