Sunday, March 15, 2015

Slice 22/31


Making money whenever I snapped my fingers would be a pretty cool power. Let’s think about it. I could be the richest person in the world if I were to snap my fingers ten billion times. My fingers would be pretty sore and it would take a very long time, but it would still definitely be worth it. With the ten billion dollars that I had, I would purchase all the things that I talked about in my previous slice about my fantasy property. Comment below what your power would be.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh! I wish I could do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would prefer to make a thousand dollars every time I snapped. That would be a lot less snapping. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much would you make each time you snapped? I would want flight ability but that could be a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would you buy? I'd travel! In style :) My power would be...hmmm....being able to transform myself into any living creature I wanted.

    ReplyDelete