Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Martian
Week Two
by Andy Weir


Mark has almost all of Earth hoping for his return from Mars. NASA has come up with a lot of ideas on how to bring Mark back alive. All of them are risky and dangerous and to say the least, expensive. Will Mark make it out of Mars alive? Or nah.

This book is my new favorite book. I really liked this book because of all of the science in the book. The one downside is that this book had a lot of bad words in it. This book took me a long time to read, but it was worth it. The Martian is also kind of an adult book.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You made that an interesting blog. I wasn't interested in it before, but I might give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really, want to get my hands on this book. This book sound like hatchet (a book that I highly recommend), but instead of being in a forest, it's on mars!!!

    ReplyDelete