Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cave of the Winds

Gere: Action




            Peter is gone form the island and the other kids on the island are exploring the island when they find a cave. All of the kids want to go into this cave beaus they is treasure in this cave. Legend has it that this cave is hunted by the Goatman. This does not stop the Kids as they go looking for the treasure. Caption Hook also wants to find the treasure. Who will find the treasure first?

     
        This book was okay. It was a really fast read for me. I would recommend it to people who like action and suspense books. My favorite character was the man guarding the treasure. I liked him because he was being really nice and helping the kids when they were in the cave.




3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this book, but I do like Peter Pan. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good book BECAUS (you spelled it this way) I love suspenseful books, and action packed books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. groovy babyyyy, i love myself some action and suspense. Grooooooovvvvyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete