Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving SOL

Thanksgiving is my favorite day of the whole year! Every thanksgiving I go to my Ant and uncles house. In the morning, we all watch the Macy's thanksgiving day parade. When that is over we all watch the thanksgiving day dog show. After that we go to little Cheaseman park to play our families annual thanksgiving day football game "not soccer". This is my favorite  part of the whole day. Next my family all ways watches a movie. When the movie is done, we go home to change into nice cloths for thanksgiving dinner. By the time we get all changed and go back to my ant and uncles house and are ready to start dinner, it is 7:30. we normally finish dinner and dessert my 9:40 and then talk to about 11:00 than we go home and thanksgiving is over.          

5 comments:

  1. Bet you had a lot of fun. We do a thanksgiving football game as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, is it the same every year or are there slight changes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sound great! My family just eats food and just gripes at each other.

    ReplyDelete