Thursday, November 13, 2014

Slice of dream #2

My best dream ever was when in my dream I hit a buzzer beater to win the game. We were losing by 2 points when I got subbed in at center. My coach told me just to get the rebound a hopefully if their was time left on clock to have a quick shot. Their was something like 2 seconds left on the clock. We got the pass into a player who took a shot and missed. I got the shot off right as the Buzzer sounded. The shot went in a got fouled. Of course I made the free throw to win the game. The people in the building went crazy and the play made sports center top ten. Then I woke up and realized that it was just a dream.      

4 comments:

  1. Aw. That's the worst feeling! Nice slice though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sorry it was just a dream. It will happen someday though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dream is confusing if you think it's about baseball (like I did for some reason) and not basketball. Anyway, once I realized what sport you were talking about, it made much more sense! Your details in this about the action of the game keep it moving and make it feel real. Someday your dream will come true!

    ReplyDelete