Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Book BLogggg

Phantom Tollbooth
by Norton Juster  1 

           This week I read a really great book. This is the story of a young boy who's name is milo. One day milo choose to ride in his little toy car. When milo os driving, he get transported to THE KINGDOM OF WISDOM. While Milo is their he decides choose to go on a mission to save the king.  This is the story of is time in Kingdom of wisdom. I liked it because of the plot. I choose to read the code runner as my next book. I heard that this takes a long time and I am a really slow reader so this will most likely be the only book i read.  

2 comments:

  1. I have read the book before, and your blog is an accurate description of the plot. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book before. It's kind of weird, but it was good. Nice Review!

    ReplyDelete