Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Book Bloggg

The Pact Week Two

This week I  the book named the pact. The pact is about three boys who live in the hood of New Jersey. This is the story of how they survived the streets and became doctors. When Sam, George, and Rameck where in high school, they made a pact to become doctors. This is the story of how they stayed true to the pact that they made and became doctors. I really loved this book. My favorite character was Rameck. I liked that he became friends with George and Sam even though they where already close friends with each other. I thought that it was really cool that for the most part, all of the boys stated out of  trouble unlike the other kids growing up. I really liked it because it was a true story of boys who made the best out of what they had.    

4 comments:

  1. Your review makes it sound really interesting. I haven't read non-fiction recently, so it's going on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *click* *puts The Pact on TBR* *click*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might read this. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I am really considering reading this!!

    ReplyDelete