Tuesday, October 14, 2014

                                                                          Champion
                                                                         by Marie Lu
Genre: Action
Week one of two week book




June and Day are now on the Republic side. June got the high role of prince eleps along with three other ladies. Day and Eden are both living safely in san Francisco when June calls day in for a meeting with her and the elector. The vires that Eden had, got to the Colines and they threatened to go to war with the Republic if they did not give them a medicine to stop it. Will Day risk his brother or the whole country?


I really liked this book a lot. I am bummed that this is the last book in the trilogy. I love the Trilogy. they where  my favorite books ever! I would recommend this book to anyone. Their is a little bit of inaporpreit  stuff but not too bad.            

4 comments:

  1. yay I read the first book! I am glad the others are worth reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. good book, slightly graphic scenes, but other than that, an amazing read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool, have not read first two

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havn't read any of them, but they sound really good!

    ReplyDelete