Tuesday, October 21, 2014

                                                  Champion by Marie Lu
                                                    Week 2 of 2 week book
                                                     Genre: Action

Time is ticking for Eden and Day to give there answer about Eden's giving his blood as a treatment to the Colonies. The Colonies got tired of waiting and attacked Denver forcing everyone to evacuate to San Francisco. When someone close to Day got the sick that was the same sickness the colonies had, Day choose to let Eden give is blood for a medicine for the sickness. When Eden's blood is not a match who's blood is?

I loved all of the books in this trilogy! These were most likely the best books I have ever read in my life. This book is the last book in the trilogy. I would highly advise you to read the other two books before reading this one other wise you will not understand most of the book. I would recommend this book to any one. There was a lot of kissing and other stuff but you should still this book.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds cool. I will definitely add this to my tbr list! Thanks1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book, how long is it?

    ReplyDelete