Wednesday, September 10, 2014

                                                                   Prodigy              Post One of Two Week Book                                      June and Day both leave Los Angles and go to the Patriots for help. The Patriots agree to help them but at one cost, June and Day both have to help kill Aden the new leader. When June finds out that her brother's killer did it because he was forced to will she go back to the republic?                                                             So far, I am really enjoying this book. I think that first one was better but i still like this one. I would highly chose this book for anyone who likes action packed love books.

4 comments:

  1. this looks like a good book i am going to add it to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading it right now, I love it. make sure you read legend first. Otherwise this book will not make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Max mentioned this book briefly, it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to read this book. I read legend and I am not sure it is possible that this book can be any better.

    ReplyDelete