Tuesday, September 16, 2014

                                                       Prodigy by Marie Lu
                                    Genre: Action/Love 

Both Day and June got out of Los Angles. During this process Day's leg got even worse than before. This and the thought that the republic might kill Eden Day and June both diced to join the patriots. With the old elector dead the patriots what Day and Junes help to kill him. Will June back out and stay true too to the republic or will she and Day carryout the plans to assassinate the new elector primo?

I really injoyed this book a lot. It was a defint page turner. I really liked the ending the best out of the whole book. I was really shocked and now I really want to read the next Book Champion.


            Added to TBR List: Champion and How to Kill a Mocking Jay          

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really good book. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it better than legend? I did not enjoy that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also read this book. I agree with everything you said Kenny. Lydia, this book is very similar to legend.

    ReplyDelete