Tuesday, January 26, 2016

BOOK Blog

Locomotion by Jacqueline Woodson
Genre: Poems

This week I read a book named Locomotion. This book was written in a strange way. This book is written in poems and letters. I had a hard time reading it and following it which is why I didn't really like it so much. The idea of the book is great but when written on paper not so much. This book is written from the charator for a 12 year old boy named Lonnie. During the course of the book he is writing letters to his sister who are both orphans living apart.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book. You spelled character wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... sounds like an interesting genre and style. I may have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that I would like this book, nice review though

    ReplyDelete