Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Book blog

When you reach Me

This week I read the book when you reach me. This book is about a young girl whose name is Miranda.  One day Maranda found a mysterious note telling her about how she has to write letters otherwise her best friend will be killed.  Maranda found three other notes. With instructions on them. Miranda later on in the book figures out why she needs to write the letters.  I really enjoyed reading  this book this week. My favorite character was sal. Sal is Marandas best friend Who one  sal is Marandas best friend who one day gets punched day gets punched. I just feel really bad for him so that is what is my favorite character. I would recommend this book to anyone. This book was a fast read. There are no bad  topics in this book

1 comment:

  1. I have really wanted to read this book. this book is really similar to I am the messenger, which you should read.

    ReplyDelete