Thursday, January 8, 2015

Slice of life

So, it was about 7:00 and the Broncos were getting ready to start to play on Monday night football. My dad told me that I had to take a shower so that i would be ready to got to bed at halftime. This was like 5 years ago. I argued but got nowhere so I told my dad that I would take a shower. So I got in the shower and washed my hair quickly and then called it good so I turned off the water. When I during the knob of the shower, it came off and we could not turn off the water so I missed the Bronco came because i had to help my Dad turn off the water.      

3 comments:

  1. Bummer on missing the game! I will say it would be worse if you missed the Packers play. Go Pack Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this SOL. My grandparents just canceled the TV in the mountains in their mountain house and I missed like all TV including the broncos game and we're super mad at them bc they only canceled the channels that we wanted. But nice slice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol never mind. Sry for the loooooong comment about stuff you probably don't care about.

      Delete